- Kuwait: Shiite Cleric Acquitted on criticized the state security forces for arresting Shiites
- ISIS Governor Arrested Fleeing in Female Dresses
- Veiled Women: New ISIS Nightmare in Iraq’s Mosul City
- Syrian Army Repels Terrorists Massive Attack, Kills 70 Militants in Hama Province
- Hezbollah Offers Condolences to Family of Jordanian Writer Martyr Nahed Hattar
- Yemen Rocketry Force Unveils New Missile "Somoud"
- Syria slams US-led coalition for destroying two bridges
- UN says 700,000 will need aid once Mosul operation begins
- Palestinian President Abbas to Attend Zionist Peres’s Funeral
- Israel nukes threaten world peace, security: Iran IAEA envoy
The Kuwaiti criminal court acquitted on Wednesday (September 28, 2016) the Secretary General of the...
30 Sep 2016