Saudi Crimes in Yemen Threat to Middle East: Abdollahian

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Iran
Friday, 17 July 2015


Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister Hussein Amir Abdollahian blasted on Thursday the Saudi regime's ongoing aggression and blockade of humanitarian aid against Yemen.

'Riyadh’s relentless massacre of civilians in the neighboring Arab state poses a security threat to the entire Middle East,' Amir Abdollahian said on Thursday.

He noted that the continued use of force by the Saudis in Yemen does not contribute to the resolution of the Arab country’s crisis.

Abdollahian denounced Saudi Arabia’s disregard for the United Nations’ efforts to establish peace in Yemen as “regrettable”.

The Iranian diplomat further slammed the UN Security Council’s indifference to the ongoing “genocide” and crisis in the Arabian Peninsula state.

The Iranian official also reiterated Tehran’s support for a political solution, intra-Yemeni dialogue as well as the formation of an inclusive national government in Yemen, emphasizing that the Islamic Republic rejects any foreign intervention in the country.

More than 2,800 people have been killed since the Saudi-US military campaign began on March 26.

More than 21.1 million people - over 80 percent of Yemen's population - need aid, with 13 million facing food shortages, while access to water has become difficult for 9.4 million people.

The UN says the Saudi-US war on Yemen has killed more than 3,200 people so far.

Rating: 5 Read 629 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper