‘Iranian death toll from Mina crush at 464’

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Iran
Thursday, 01 October 2015


Iran’s Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization says the number of Iranian pilgrims killed in the recent crush in Mina near Saudi Arabia’s Mecca has risen to 464.

The organization announced the latest death toll – almost double the previously released figure – in a statement on Thursday, adding that 14 Iranian pilgrims were still receiving treatment in Saudi hospitals.

The statement also said that, seven days after the deadly crush in Mina, the state of those injured in the incident has been “completely determined.”

Rating: 5 Read 1134 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper