Hassan Nasrallah Slams Paris, Beirut Terrorist Attacks, Vows Stronger War on ISIS

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Lebonan
Monday, 16 November 2015


Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah has strongly denounced the recent terrorist attacks in Beirut and Paris while vowing to continue war on ISIS terrorist group responsible for the carnage in the two cities.

Commenting on the terrorist attack that was carried out in the French capital, the Hezbollah chief expressed the party's moral and humanitarian solidarity with "innocent people" of France.

"We express our strong condemnation of the terrorist attacks committed by the criminals of ISIS," Nasrallah said.
Speaking mainly on the terrorist attack that rocked Burj al-Barajneh neighborhood in the Lebanese capital southern suburbs two days ago, Sayyed Nasrallah stated that the Middle Eastern people are the ones most able to understand the pain suffered by France.

"People of our region who are suffering the earthquake of ISIS brutality are the most aware of this painful tragedy," he added.
ISIS claimed responsibility for the criminal attack in Paris Friday night that left 160 people killed.

Moreover, Hezbollah Secretary General urged the Lebanese people to disable and to block the goals of the Zionist enemy and the Takfiri groups who are behind the terrorist attacks that rocked the southern Beirut suburb of Dahiyeh on Thursday.

During a televised speech aired on Al-Manar TV, Sayyed Nasrallah condemned the twin terrorist attacks at Burj al-Barajneh, stating that the attacks were carried out by two ISIS suicide bombers. He added that one of the attackers has been confirmed to be a Syrian national, and that there are indications that the second is also Syrian.

Noting that the names of the suicide bombers that were circulated in media shortly after the attack were totally incorrect, the Hezbollah chief added that a group of perpetrators were arrested by the Lebanese General Security and the Information Branch, "an achievement which prevented similar attacks that were being plotted for the upcoming days."

"Definitely, ISIS is responsible for this attack. The crime was carried out by ISIL networks, and the detainees themselves confirmed this fact," Sayyed Nasrallah said.

He stressed that so far none of the detainees is Palestinian, but Syrians and Lebanese, revealing that the terrorist network had been using several apartments in Beirut including one at Burj el-Barajneh Palestinian refugee camp, which was raided by the Lebanese security forces with the full cooperation from the camp officials.

Sayyed Nasrallah underscored the cooperation between the Lebanese security services and the security apparatus of Hezbollah, praising the Information Branch for its intensive and professional effort that led to the results that have been reached.

The Hezbollah leader pointed out that "precautionary measures on ground in Lebanon are not enough to face such kind of attacks - which remain necessary - but we must also catch the sources of booby-trapping and assassination terrorist networks, and arrest the masterminds of terrorist operations."

Sayyed Nasrallah also called for efforts to thwart the objectives of theTakfiri terrorist enemy, adding that all should play their part in defeating them.

"In Burj al-Barajneh bombing, one of the goals was to provoke strife in Lebanon, and he who blew himself up was aiming to provoke sedition between the Lebanese and the Palestinians, specifically between the people of Burj el-Barajneh and the Palestinian refugee camp near the neighborhood, and later the Palestinians refugees who live among our people in the South and in the Bekaa in the east," he said.

"Leaking the name of the Syrian suicide bomber was aimed at undermining the Syrian brothers in Lebanon, and thanks to the awareness of the people and the families of the martyrs, the seditious plot has been defeated. The decisive positions of Palestinian brothers contributed to it as well.
Sayyed Nasrallah cautioned the Lebanese people - especially the supporters of Resistance to always keep in mind that the Israelis and the Takfiris want to ignite discord followed by a civil and sectarian war in Lebanon because it would serve the objectives of the Israeli regime , ISIS and Takfiri enemies.

Indicating that the Lebanese people have managed to keep their country from drifting towards this abyss and sedition, Sayyed Nasrallah stressed that "whatever our sufferings might be, we must always act in accordance with such awareness and accuracy," urging the Palestinian brothers in the camps, especially the resistance factions, to take responsibility in this regard and prevent the terrorists from exploiting the camps.
"We say to the brothers in the [Palestinian] camps, with whom we lived together and have the same suffering and the same battle, that they have to help in preventing any house in any camp to be turned to a base for these brutes to offend our religion, our Prophet and our Palestinian cause," he said.

"Syrian brothers in Lebanon must take the same responsibility to help and prevent these terrorists from getting through them and exploiting their presence in Lebanon to carry out terrorist operations," he added.

Addressing the Syrian refugees in Lebanon, Sayyed Nasrallah said "Whatever your political position is, our interest and your interest require that those terrorists must be prevented from exploiting your presence to commit terrorist crimes in Lebanon. Terrorist groups already do not discriminate between the Lebanese, the Palestinian and the Syrian... They do not distinguish between Shiites, Sunnis or Christians."
Hezbollah Secretary General underlined that recruiting any Lebanese or Palestinian by the terrorist groups does not imply that this entire community holds responsibility for what he did.

He urged all young people, especially those in social networks activists, to take responsibility to prevent the infiltration of any one spreading discord and fabricating problems at this difficult stage stressing that “the attacks will increase our determination.”
Sayyed Nasrallah made it clear that after the terrorist attack in Burj al-Barajneh, Hezbollah is going to look for the open fronts against ISIS to affirm the party's loyalty to the blood of those martyrs who were killed in the suicide bombing. He added that ISIS has no future, neither in peace time nor in war time, and does not even exist in the political solution.

"After this operation, we will search for fronts with ISIS, so our presence will be larger and stronger... It [ISIS] is losing the Syrian and Iraqi battlefields... Those who supported these terrorist groups will abandon them."

Rating: 5 Read 1323 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper