Kuwait Mulls Charging More than 40 over Shia Mosque Bomb

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Middle East
Monday, 06 July 2015


Kuwait is considering charging more than 40 people in connection with a deadly suicide bombing which hit al-Sadeq Mosque claimed by the Takfiri group , ISIL (so-called Islamic State IN Iraq and Levant), a security official said Sunday.

"More than 40 suspects, including a number of women, have been referred to the public prosecution," the official told AFP, requesting anonymity.

"Now, it is up to the prosecution whether to press charges against all of them or not," the official said.

The Saudi bomber killed 26 people and wounded 227 in the June 26 attack in the capital Kuwait City.

Among the defendants are the driver of the bomber and the owner of the house where the driver stayed.

Last month's attack was the first in the emirate to be claimed by ISIL, which has been launching a Takfiri insurgency in Iraq and Syria.

Rating: 5 Read 702 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper