MWM announces civil disobedience if demands not met by March 8

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Pakistan
Tuesday, 06 March 2012


shiitenews mwm press conferMajlis-e-Wahdat-e-Muslimeen has announced civil disobedience movement and closure of Shahrah-e-Raisham if demands of Gilgit-Baltistan’s Shia Muslims were not accepted by March 8.
The warning to the government came at a largely attended press conference in Islamabad where Allama

Amin Shaheedi, deputy secretary general of the MWM spoke. Allama Aijaz Behishti, Allama Asghar Askari, Allama Hafiz Hussain Noori, Allama Mohammad Hussain Muballighi were also present.
Allama Shaheedi said that Gilgit-Baltistan is on the verge of a volcanic condition as far as security and political stability is concerned. He warned that government should not test the patience of innocent and peaceful Shia Muslims and must meet their demands forthwith.
He said that they would march to Gilgit and government would be responsible because they are compelling the peaceful community to civil disobedience and protest.
He said that conspiracy was now open secret. First terrorists killed 19 Maumineen getting them out of their bus in Kohistan district. Then, another youth was killed on the day of funeral of 19 persons. Attack on peaceful participants on the martyrs’ soyem condolence congregation and counter firing of rangers and scouts to open the route, raids and recovery by security officials of heavy weapons, all these are parts of a conspiracy to push the peaceful Gilgit-Baltistan to sectarian tension.
He turned down this conspiracy saying that many areas have become “no-go areas” because of storage of heavy weapons by terrorists. Shia Muslims were being forced for migration from district Astoor. Government has failed to stop target killings. He said that identified terrorists who perpetrated heinous crime of firing upon 19 defenseless Maumineen were neither arrested nor punished so far.
Allama Amin Shaheedi demanded that they should be arrested and punished immediately.
He demanded that rangers be deployed on Shahrah-e-Raisham for safe travelling. He demanded that air-travelling services should also be launched. He demanded that C-130 service must be opened. He demanded that weapons must be recovered through an operation against terrorists in Kashrot, Baseen, NauPoora and Sikarkoi. He urged that the fanatic Maulvis who provoked youths for terrorism should be arrested and punished.
He demanded that Rs.5million should be paid to the heirs/relatives of the martyrs and a government job to each heir or relatives. He further demanded that Gilgit-Kaghan Road and Gilgit-Muzaffarabad Road should also be constructed on war footing basis.
He said that these are legitimate and very simple demands and government is bound constitutionally to do these work.
He announced MWM support to the demands of Gilgit-Baltistan. He said that after March 8, they all will be free in future decisions, the decisions that he had announced at the outset of his press conference.

Rating: 5 Read 1004 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper