Karachi blast: Chief Justice of Pakistan takes suo motu notice

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Pakistan
Monday, 04 March 2013


court islambadThe Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Iftikhar Muhammed Chaudhry took suo motu action, on Monday, against the deadliest Abbas Town blasts that killed 54 people on Sunday in shia neighbourhood.
The Chief Justice of Pakistan issued notices to the Inspector General (IG) Sindh Fayyaz Ahmed Leghari and the advocate general to submit a comprehensive report regarding the attack by March 6.


Earlier, Leghari said that the blast was so intense that it had an impact radius of about 700 metres. “About 200 flats have been affected by the explosion,” he said. Sindh Governor Ishratul Ebad also constituted an investigation team, headed by IG Fayyaz Leghari, to probe the incident. Leghari said that one suspect had already been detained in connection with the blast. The hearing of the case will take place in the Supreme Court’s Karachi registry.

Rating: 5 Read 653 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper