Action against Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) activists soon

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Pakistan
Wednesday, 19 October 2011


shiitenews malikishaqAn operation against the banned militant Wahabi-Nasabi outfit Laskhar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) is reportedly on the cards with the federal government asking all provincial governments to launch operation against leaders and activists of the LeJ across the country immediately, sources familiar with the matter told The Express Tribune.
The decision had been taken after a number of incidents occurred in Punjab and Balochistan in which people belonging to the Shia sect had been martyred. In some of the cases LeJ took

responsibility of the attacks. it may be noted here that the anti-Pakistan America-Indian agents Laskhar-e-Jhangvi on the directives of their foreign masters involved in the killing of Shia and Sunni Muslims and attacked on Armed forces of the country.
Interior Minister Rehman Malik seems to be giving oversight to this as it was a letter from his office that ordered Punjab’s Chief Secretary to detain Malik Ishaq and arrest his nine associates.
Malik Ishaq, founder of LeJ who was involved in an attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team squad near Liberty Chowk in March 2009 and in 43 other cases in which 70 people had been killed, mostly belonging to the Shia community. He had been accorded bail in July with the help of Punjab Government.
The sources confided told the Shiite News that the Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif had held the meeting with Chief of outlawed Sipah-e-Sahaba Ahmed Lodhanvi over the release of Malik Ishaq and other terrorists release and Ahmed Lodhanvi assured the Chief Minister Punjab that the outlawed terrorists organizations Sipah-e-Sahaba and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi will support PML-N in election and other activities against their opponents.
The letter was written after reports regarding highly objectionable activities of LeJ founder Malik Ishaq and his close aides surfaced. Ishaq and his co-accused Syed Ghulam Rasool Shah had been released in July by the Lahore High Court on bail. Despite being put on the fourth schedule, which limited their movement and activities, the two were undertaking an expansive tour of Punjab, whipping up emotion, sometimes to deadly effect in Alipur Multan.
The Punjab government had placed Malik Ishaq under house arrest for 10 days, but after a letter from the federal government, the provincial government on September 26 decided to place Ishaq in a detention facility for 30 days under Maintenance of Public Order (MPO).
Rehman Malik said Malik Ishaq and Ghulam Rasool, both had been detained and further action was being taken in this regard.
On the other hand, on October 10,2011 the Punjab government had filed a review petition before the Supreme Court for the cancelation of bail of Malik Ishaq while another petition has been filed for the cancellation of the bail of two co-accused of Malik Ishaq in the same case against ATC before the Lahore High Court (LHC).
Ghulam Rasool Shah, who is also a co-accused in some cases of terrorism registered against Ishaq, was earlier confined in his hometown, Bahawalnagar. Intelligence and law enforcement agencies’ reports have revealed that the banned organisation’s leaders are engaged in highly objectionable activities which may spark sectarian violence in the country, particularly in the areas they visited.

Rating: 5 Read 2003 times

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper