Houthis say foreigners kidnapped by Yemeni govt.

Written by  Published by:Shiite News
Published in Yemen
Tuesday, 19 January 2010


shiite6

Houthi fighters in Yemen have denied any involvement in the abduction of a group of nine foreigners, holding Sana'a responsible for the kidnapping. In a statement released on Monday, leader of the fighters Abdul-Malik al-Houthi dismissed reports that the fighters were negotiating the release of the kidnappers.

Al-Houhti accused the government for the abduction, saying they were kidnapped in the Sa'ada governorate.
The government formerly blamed Shia fighters for the abduction of a German family and a Briton who were among a group of nine foreigners kidnapped in the northern province of Sa'ada.

Yemeni Foreign Minister Abubakr al-Qirbi said last week that the authorities had started negotiations with the hostage-takers.

He told reporters that three children were among the hostages.

Three women from the group — two Germans and a South Korean — were later found dead.

">

The government formerly blamed Shia fighters for the abduction of a German family and a Briton who were among a group of nine foreigners kidnapped in the northern province of Sa'ada.

Yemeni Foreign Minister Abubakr al-Qirbi said last week that the authorities had started negotiations with the hostage-takers.

He told reporters that three children were among the hostages.

Three women from the group — two Germans and a South Korean — were later found dead.

Rating: 5 Read 760 times Last modified on Saturday, 01 May 2010

Leave a comment

Shia Genocide Report 2016

Shia Genocide Report 2016 - Shia Killing in Pakistan 2016

Fall of ISIS in Aleppo

Halab Syria - News

Featured Video

Like our Facebook

Dailymotion

Connet With Us

Largest Portal of Shia News from allover the World | Pakistan News - Iran News - Resistance News - Saudi Arabia News

 

Contact Us

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Website: http://www.shiitenews.org

JoomShaper